Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Perfect Party...for Gameday





Do you need a shortcut to make your party planning positively adorable? Browse through the elegant party ideas listed, choose your theme, type in numbers for guests and tables....voila!  My Perfect Party will calculate the perfect numbers for decor, table linens, favors, service items and tableware.  
Then, choose your party (go team!) colors and add to the shopping cart.  It gets shipped to you.  These are not your typical party supplies...they are upscale, boutique style supplies that arrive in your home without combing all the party and gift shops for just the right items.  My Perfect Party even offers you party ideas and tips, like this:




You can go to My Perfect Party also if you just need a few nice supplies for your party like this cute, cute party cup...
Etch-It Cup
My Perfect Party connects you with unique party supplies and the know-how to set it up.  Go to the website and set up your next gameday party!